Monday, May 4, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

WHAT A WEEKEND...
After 5 sessions on Sat and a Sunday spent at a first communion..I am tired!!...I have taken today off and back in the studio tomorrow with 4 sessions...This week has one appointment left on Thursday and one for Sat...all sessions this week will be ready in time for Mother's Day. Sessions on Sat will be ready for DELIVERY to you on Saunday Morning..perfect timing..:)

Next week I will be away Mon & Tues May 10-11 l have lots to share when I am back..:)

I have booked 25 sessions so far this month and am going to try and slow down ..I work WAY to much....the studio consumes so much of my time now that I am very rarely working anywhere else as I no longer have the time.. ( so much for my PART time adventure)

The studio had it's official FIRST ANNIVERSARY in the COUNTY...Thanks everyone for your support in the last year..a GREAT DEAL IS COMING SOON!!!!!